Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mistakes You Live With!!

“Realization on time is always better than suffering the after effects as even small things give immense pain sometimes that even tough you have had a shimmering life, they turn it into dark memories”, she thought and went into flash back..


You never really know when fate has other plans for. You think that things are actually going the way you planned it but they only seem perfect, not actually are.


She wandered in the lanes of past, thought about every possible mistake she had made but couldn’t reach where and what she missed out. She had really supporting parents and very loving siblings. Why did even the thought of leaving home strike in her mind?
Was the reason being away from that true laughter her dreams of being really independent?


After like ages, for the 1st time she picked up her pen and wrote:-


Often I sit by the window idle and just stare the moon,
He promised me, my wishes would come true very soon,
How he never thought of the disappointments I’ll have,
He skipped and I waited for him to keep the words he gave.


First time I craved for the ease while suffering from the pain,
First time I felt the fear from every falling drop of the rain...
First time I could not spread my wings and couldn’t dare to fly,
First time I could not see anyone around on whom I could rely.


This was not it as I had a real long way to walk on ahead of me,
I knew will have to face many obstacles and who doesn’t have any?
I confess I had a strong urge to put everything away and just leave,
Everything seemed so wrong and I longed for something to believe.


And this was it. She broke into tears. She never sounded so depressed ever before.


She closed down everything around and wished while lying on the sofa if everything could be same. Wished to erase the mistakes she had made but obviously she couldn’t. Could you ever??






To be continued…..




From 3WW:-


From Three words Wednesday http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

4 comments:

  1. I really loved the poem in the middle. It reminded me of my oh so angst-filled youth; coming home, and writing a poem, finding solace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very thoughtful piece and I love the poem starting with 'the first time' on each line, it adds so much, well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...amazing poem...
    Loved it... :)

    ReplyDelete